This series of programs explores how library professional ethics as presented in the Library Bill of Rights
, along with intellectual freedom concerns and privacy, impact library operations, collection development, policies, planning, and customer service.
- Everyday Ethics for Libraries: An Overview by Pat Wagner
- Ethics of Facebook - Brenda Hough, Northeast Kansas Library System
- Ethics of Collection Development - Angie Maycock, American Library Association Office of Intellectual Freedom
- Are You Trustee-Worthy? - Ethics for Trustees - Gina Millsap, Director, Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library
- Ethics of Answering Questions - Lisa Kelly, Director of Information Services, Nebraska Library Commission
- The Ethics of Access - Kim Rutter, Southeast Kansas Library System
- Can Mary Kay or VITA Use the Meeting Room - Carol Barta, North Central Kansas Libraries System; Lee Dobratz, Council Grove Public Library; and Jamie Kelley, Marysville Public Library
- A Wrap-Up with Pat Wagner, Pattern Research, Inc.